Friday, September 4, 2009

No pictures today..

Poor little boo boo has an eye infection. Nothing major, just got a little irritated from her blocked tear duct (something she's had since birth that should eventually go away on its own). She's on the road to recovery with some antibiotic ointment and should be ready for more pictures in no time.

The last couple days she's really started talking a lot. She likes to say ma ma ma. I know she doesn't know what she's saying yet, but I like to pretend she's calling my name. Soon enough, I guess. It's so cute to hear her babbling away. She usually talks the most when she's playing by herself. She's got a lot to say to all her toys. I sit nearby and listen to her sweet little stories. I can hardly wait until I can understand what she's saying. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment